Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Nurseries

Wow! That is all I can say! Check out these baby nurseries. I saw this at So Lovely Creations:



"Mocha Brown"
I just love the colors in this room. You know how much I love pink and brown together!


"Mod Baby"
Interesting!


"Golf Nursery"
Look how cute the baby mobile is! Golf Balls!


"Black and White"
I love the zebra print crib set! Black and white always looks nice with some pink!


"French Toile"
Now, this room is pretty.


"Jack and the Beanstalk"
How creative!


"Sophisticated Safari"
Wow! Thats all I got to say!


"Butterfly"
Again, pink and brown looks beautiful! I love the designs on the wall! This is a bit much for a baby I think but I think it would be perfect for a pre-teen.

Which nursery is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment